Our favorite island
Direct Booking: www.ogobnega.com or airbnb
For those who love adventure, rustic and get out of the routine and busy city life, Kuna Yala (also spelled Guna Yala); at least for us, every time we go there is just love at first sight. Couldn’t ask for a better cultural experience to live among the Kuna, this is not for everyone but just need to be prepared. So get out there, be flexible and enjoy.
Chichime is one of the group of islands in San Blas; it is a medium-sized island, walking around takes up to 20 min. It is less crowded as the others islands and Chichime has the most deserted beaches. It has beautiful white sand and palms trees, the water is crystal clear and the beach is just magical with calm and warm water.
The hospitality and food offered by the family really make the difference in comparison to others islands and cabins.
The cabañas have wooden floor and hard roof top, the shared bathrooms are 2 minutes walk away.
Look at the Video!
Private Cabins (wooden floor) – shared bathroom
- The nights costs $65.00 p.p
- All meals and one tour included
- After check-out from the island is possible - extra charges
- Boat transfer $30.00 p.p (round trip)
- 4x4 Transfer from your hotel in Panama-City can be arranged
- Water, Soda, Alcohol (for sale on the island) and snacks - You are free to bring your own
- Snorkeling equipment is sometimes available. We strongly suggest you to bring your own equipment.