Enjoy the remoteness of the place
For those who love adventure, rustic and get out of the routine and busy city life, Kuna Yala (also spelled Guna Yala); at least for us, every time we go there is just love at first sight. Couldn’t ask for a better cultural experience to live among the Kuna, this is not for everyone but just need to be prepared. So get out there, be flexible and enjoy.
Chichime is one of the group of islands in San Blas; it is a medium-sized island, walking around takes up to 20 min. It is less crowded as the others islands and Chichime has the most deserted beaches. It has beautiful white sand and palms trees, the water is crystal clear and the beach is just magical with calm and warm water. The snorkeling there is good and the tour offered is focused on snorkeling.
The cabañas have wooden floor and hard roof top, the shared bathrooms are 5 minutes walk away.
Look at the Video!
Private Cabins (wooden floor) – shared bathroom
- $175.00 pp.
- Extra night: $65.00 pp.
- Departure Panama-City 5.30am
- Departure Chichime 9am
- Extra fee for afternoon check-out 3pm: $30.00 pp. (lunch and tour included)
- Transportation from/to Panama-City (For more comfort, you can always ask for a private charter)
- Kuna Yala Taxes
- Boat transfer to/from the island
- Snorkeling and sightseeing boat tour (snorkeling in the reef canal, Isla Perro and its shipwreck, the white sand walking pool)
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Water, Soda, Alcohol and snacks
- Snorkeling equipment is sometimes available. We strongly suggest you to bring your own equipment.
Feel free to contact us: Secretsofpanama@gmail.com - Website: http://secretspanama.com/